Super Nylon Mexican Hammock in Cream Colour
This variant is currently sold out
- Cream colour as pictured.
- Hand woven with Super Nylon String
- Available in Queen, King and Jumbo Size
- Free Shipping Australia Wide.
- Ideal to hang with a pair of tree straps, a pair of ropes, hooks or using a hammock frame.
- Made in Mexico supporting the tradition of weaving hammocks from home.
- 3 YEARS Guarantee and 30 days return policies.
Mayan Legacy Brand. Making hammocks since 2002.
Here are some interesting questions that a client just asked today:
All about my Super Nylon Hammocks:
Q: Are they hot? Do they get hot?
A: No they do not. Because is a net they do not get hot at all
Q: Are they comfy
A: Yes, they are. I make sure that we put enough stitches on the net of the hammock so it can mold to your body when you are using it. I also make the sizes very generous so you can find your comfy way to lie in the hammock.
Q: Do they stand the sun, rain, etc
A: Yes, this nylon string is comfy and strong. So offers durability. The color may fade during the years but the strings are great under the sun, rain etc. They keep their shape and do not snap with the heat of the sun.
Q: Why are expensive?
A: The price is due to the cost of the material. It is a special Nylon that I found to make comfy and resistant hammocks.
Thanks for reading
More about our Mexican Hammocks
I recommend the below Hammock Frames if you need a frame to hang your hammock.